Your Bella Floral Wedding and Event Coordinator can provide you with information about wedding colors, moods, styles, or themes. We can recommend reliable wedding vendors and help you plan your Wedding.
We can assist you with questions & decisions that may arise regarding your Wedding including floral arrangements, food & beverage selections, and music for your wedding ceremony.
They will also assist you with invitations, favors and table upgrades. In addition to the above mentioned, they will work with you on setting a schedule of events for your ceremony and reception, and can provide tips regarding wedding tradition & etiquette.
The most important role that your wedding coordinator will play though, will be to calm whatever bridal stresses may arise during the planning of your dream wedding. Our wedding coordinator exhibit professionalism, organization, enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude that will make planning your wedding an enjoyable experience.
Wedding Coordinator Services Include:
- Assisting with etiquette and protocol for invitations, family matters, ceremony, and toasts.
- Creating a time line for your entire wedding day, including the ceremony and reception.
- Working with you to organize and coordinate your ceremony rehearsal.
- Reminding bridal party of all pertinent instructions on the wedding day.
- Confirming details with all vendors several days prior to the wedding day.
- Acting as the liason with your-family, bridal party, band/DJ, florist, photographer and other vendors.
- Assisting the bridal party with dressing.
- Ensuring the ladies have their corsages and bouquets, and assist the gentlemen with pinning of the boutonnieres.
- Coordinating your actual ceremony by arranging the bridal party, assisting bride with dress, cueing music, etc.
- Coordinating the grand entrance, first dance, toasts, cake cutting, and other operations for your reception.
- Coordinating with vendors and the Banquet Captain to ensure timeliness of your event.
- Collecting any personal items you may have brought at the conclusion of the reception.
- Collect all wedding gifts and load them in the appropriate vehicle at the conclusion of the event.